Trainees are BLISS Green Belts. After accreditation there are Blue, Red, Black and Silver grades.
2. We give you start and finish dates for your two month benchmark group/project
3. Facilitators get AL program details and choose their preferred session dates and times.
4. Online AL sessions start before your assessment, equipping your Green Belt facilitators.
5. You then have three weeks to login to your BLISS account and complete your assessment
6. You receive your BLISS Report within a fortnight of completing your assessment.
You can see it seconds after you finish your assessment but managers gain more when they have time to reflect (sleep on) on discussion and debate that takes place during assessment sessions.
7. The remaining AL sessions take place after your assessment and during the project period, equipping your facilitators to lead or support the next steps, your action-planning process.
If you still don’t want to join a benchmark group, there is another option. Email email@example.com for details.
– an introduction to the BLISS measurement model
– your scores, expressed simply as percentages, on 12 capabilities, giving you
– a holistic snapshot of the strengths and weaknesses of your business
– guidelines for interpreting your scores and profile
– your position relative to others in the benchmark group
– your position relative to the highest score for your industry in the benchmark database
– a summary of the strengths of your business/organisation
– recommendations and priorities for improving performance
– recommendations for your journey to good, better and best innovation management
– The tasks and skills for facilitating BLISS sessions and follow-up action
– A look at what innovation, innovation management and strategic innovation management is
– A review of methodologies for launching and accelerating innovation that works
– Case studies, DIY tests and quizzes, webinars, moderated discussion/debate
– Support, e.g. answers to questions, as you lead/facilitate your first BLISS benchmark process
You can be awarded a Red Belt within six months when your organisation completes its second assessment and/or when your company has met initial capability building targets and credits your contribution facilitating or implementing the work. Given the vagaries of company leadership and life we will consider awarding Red Belts even if targets are not achieved. We are finalising criteria for awarding Black and the highest, Sliver, grades.
Fifteen years after our first assessments went online, and seven years after the last major upgrade we are building a new Platform supporting our next generation of products and services, with significantly better UX. The new build is scheduled to go live within two months.